You are now here: International Affairs> Announcement>

Notice on asking for leave in summer vacation

Clicks:756 Publisher:lxsb Updated:2020-07-29 15:38:38

According to the notice issued by the College of International Communications on July 19,during the vacation, students are not allowed to leave Yichang city or Hubei province. In case of special reasons, students should contact your college and apply for leave. Leaving without permission is forbidden.

If you really need to go to other cities in China for processing, such as renewing your passport, please download and fill in Annex 1.

If you need to leave China, please download and fill in Annex 2.

Send a clear picture of the application to Mr. Max.  You can travel after getting the approval of our college. Unnecessary travel will not be approved.

Office of international exchange and education management